Now I’m being excused of doing hard drugs

Such is my life… the accusations took me out of equilibrium. I’m just gonna let it slide off my back for now on.

1 Like

Many of us have been accused of doing drugs at some point. The most well known cause of psychosis is drug use, so it’s always what people assume first. Even doctors.

1 Like

my voices accuse me of being a heroin addict. i’ve never touched an opiod in my life, not even a pain pill.

probably smoked weed 2-300 times in my 20’s. and mushrooms a couple times when i was 19 but never touched anything else. i haven’t even smoked weed for 7 or 8 years not sure the last time, it was summer, and i was in denver, colorado where it was legal.

1 Like

I smoke weed and drink.

One of the workers yelled out drug user right when I picked up phone she thought was for employment. Then her and another client were laughing about it.

1 Like

Weed is not even really a drug.

1 Like

It’s definitely a drug, it’s just weak.

It makes me think of a quote.

“Be proud of who you are, not ashamed of what someone else thinks of you”

Cheers

2 Likes

Honestly I was offended at first because I don’t do hard drugs. I understood why the cops probably thought that but I ended up testing negative. Unfortunately the one of my two brothers who is showing sz symptoms is probably actually doing the hard drugs and it’s making him worse. I wish he wouldn’t touch that stuff.

2 Likes

@agent101g it is very difficult to watch someone go down that road. Knowing there is nothing you can do. I have lost three friends, and almost two more to drugs. Horrible s***

2 Likes

They also thought i was on drugs, tested me and all. Remember laughing when the test came back negative hahaha

1 Like

Haha ive had that as well. Yeah, ive smoked a bit of pot - but the plonkers thought i was doing Class A Crack cocaine lol.

Slightly miffed - cos im always 100% honest with them - so didnt think they would ask such a thing.

If ive ever had a joint - ive told them. Crack!?? Nah, come on - give me some credit.

1 Like

wtf why don´t people mind they own business…

1 Like

Trouble is @dreamer54 here where i am at least - they screen for drugs when you present psychiatric symptoms with the mental health team.

Probably why it took so long for my sz diagnosis - cos they probably thought it was just because im known to be a bit of a piss artist. Throw in BPD into the mix - and i had no chance lol.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.