Now I feel like I can return

Welcome back! Wish you luck on recovery :slight_smile:

death the sub genre or death the band? Metallica I like most of, Master of Puppets is the shiz

2 Likes

I got the award in hs for American history… lol that being said… Nick, did he return? Lol and happy birthday, again!

1 Like

Either Death the band or death metal.

I think it’s the other way around, lol. But yeah, there were some guys long ago called Romans. Coincidentally, they lived in a city called Rome.

John, I love music so much. I’m going to listen to rust in peace… should I listen to the original, or remastered version?

1 Like

I dont think I’ve ever looked in to the band and generally Death is either too slow for me or too screamy but theres every chance I’ve not heard the right stuff and boycotted it for that reason. If you know where I should be looking feel free to point the way!

1 Like

Either is fine, though I’ll go the remastered.

If you’re going to listen to Megadeth I would suggest both Rust in Peace and Peace sells as two of the greatest albums ever to wet your whistle

@77nick77 Rome wasn’t built in a day. Where did the Romans live before Rome? Lol

1 Like

If you want a beginner guide to death metal it has to be the band Death. Or if you want a newer band it has to be arch enemy

Romania? jk 1515

I’ll hear them both out and report back dude

1 Like

Remastered, John, it is. It’s been a while for me, but I love music.

1 Like

welcome back… I am glad you have a diagnosis…Master of Puppets is my favorite Metallica record.

2 Likes

Metal, I like most metal bands, in the right frame of mind. Thanks for being nice, though. I appreciate it!

You’ve given me no reason not to be, thats how everyone should be

Nick, I knew I would learn something today. I learn from you, a lot! Birthday man!

1 Like

History scholars theorize prior to living In Rome, the Romans settled in the Bronx and certain areas in Harlem. When their crops kept failing due to too much heavy traffic they relocated to The Jersey Shore and conquered Bruce Springsteen.

1 Like