Now I feel like I can return

I was here probably 6 months or so ago but unfortunately after some pretty heavy delusion and a gormless trainee psychiatrist telling me my symptoms were nothing but anxiety I requested my account be purged and I didn’t return. I’ve spent the last six months meandering through the NHS/MHS long route to a diagnosis and some treatment. Finally, Fkin finally, I have just walked out of the EI consultant psychiatrists office with a diag of psychosis/SZ and some Seroquel at 600mg a day. Hopefullly now, the road to recovery starts!

9 Likes

Yeah I remember you. You were the IT guy right? Good to have you back.

2 Likes

Yeah thats me, I’m actually suprised anyone remembers me

2 Likes

I remember the day you took your first meds. It seemed like you were experiencing Euphoria.

Welcome back! Glad to hear you’re doing better and have a competent provider!

2 Likes

good to have you back…this forum is a nice place to hang out

3 Likes

@metalhead wb. I’m not new, but post sporadically.

1 Like

Well you and Douglas McArthur would have made great friends.

2 Likes

I have no idea who that is but thanks!

1 Like

Glad to have another metalhead on this forum.

1 Like

Hey, now, John, I like all music, except jazz. I have to limit some types, based on how my MIS are doing.

Hey, Metal, I used to be in IS IT. I wish I could work, again. Congrats!

1 Like

Everyones a metalhead, some people just dont realise it yet :rofl::joy:

1 Like

Metal, I dunno bout that lol

Now I see you like one of the greatest thrash albums of all time, Rust in Peace.

Its in my top ten for sure, I like anything thats not too screamy from Blind Guardian to Slipknot

1 Like

Do you like metallica or death

An exceptional World War II general in charge of the American war effort in the Pacific theater.

When forced to leave the Philippines because it gotten too dangerous for such a valuable military leader he made the famous quote in which he vowed to the troops left there, “I shall Return.”

1 Like

Ah, I see the connection now. History is not my strong point, I mean I heard there was some Romans at one point and some dude name after a salad??

1 Like

Metal, John,

I have ptsd and have to limit metal to when I am having a good day.

My older brother still listens to Metal all the time!

1 Like

That’s cool, I can’t listen to it either if I’m having a bad time