Schizophrenia.com

Now everyone knows

That Bill Gates and Melinda Gates are divorcing. That’s sad news. I had expected this couple to show a good example of marriage. Now they failed.

1 Like

I dunno…27 years is a pretty good run. If most people stayed married 27 years and raised their kids our country would probably be in better shape than it is.

5 Likes

Do you mean 27 years of marriage is already an achievement? good point!

3 Likes

Honestly once the kids are 18 I can see how divorce would become more appealing. Not sure how old their kids are though.

1 Like

I saw a picture of them on the news and they looked adultish. Not sure how old the picture was though…could be even older.

2 Likes

Their youngest is 18 and about to leave for university.

1 Like

I agree 27 years is well done.

They did well and it seems like they separate in with peace and respect.

They do a lot of good.

Apparently they gave more than half their money to their charity foundation and bill gates invested in vegan meat which I appreciate and want to eat.

2 Likes

I’m surprised it lasted as long as it did. If he wasn’t rich and famous and he worked at the 7-11 down the street girls wouldn’t give him the time of day. But with 133 billion dollars I bet he looks mighty attractive to a lot of very attractive women. That’s helluva lot of temptation for a computer nerd to face.

2 Likes

Haha my mom says Bill Gates is a good guy. Can’t imagine having a father like that. My dad isn’t rich but he works hard all the time and my parents are separated. Hey, that’s funny…but I don’t think my mom would marry Bill Gates.

I don’t even want to ask her the question. She may get upset. She asked me the other day if I would give away my pet cat for a million dollars and I said no. Life is more precious to me than millions of dollars. I take good care of my pets.

I would never do what Elon Musk did to the monkeys…that’s borderline child abuse. Monkeys are like children, innocent little children, would you do that to a child?

1 Like

Hell, for $500,00, I would give up my first born son.

And buy a cat.

1 Like

I know you’re trying to be funny but that comment upset me.

Sorry. I didn’t intend to upset anyone.

2 Likes