Nothing is going right!

I had to get off the Abilify cause it keeps making me vomit and have vowel movement. I haven’t been on meds for 5 days now and I’m going out of my mind!
My therapist really pissed me off today like always he was late to our appointment and instead of letting me know he was going to be late he messaged me 45 mins after that he was sorry but that he would be there soon. He made it on the last 10 minutes of our appointment which was no point of meeting then. I was having a really rough time so I called my group counselor to calm me down and he never answers his phone.

I literally have no one to talk to here and I really feel like I’m on my own! My support circle has gotten so slow that I don’t want to keep pushing forward anymore!

1 Like

Mental health systems in the western world are under pressure. I have gotten used to waiting. I like to be early and shrink likes to be late. Not a good mix but I just do what I need to getting by.

You need a med change it seems. When do you see your shrink or those who can change your meds? Vomitting and bowel movements can be something else besides psych meds and honestly I’d think they wouldn’t do that to you…

Not a good reason to stop your meds!

1 Like

@rogueone unfortunately it was my meds making me sick but I did see my shrink and I’m now on Geodon. Which so far seems to be working well and haven’t noticed any side effects.

1 Like

Hey sorry for missing that info. Glad your on something more comfortable. It really is a battle and although I do well with what I’m on now it was certainly a journey to get there. Much peace @Longhorn21 !

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.