Nothing ever works out for me

If I make a phone call, no one answers, if I try to login somewhere, I can’t get in without a lot of effort, if I try to sleep in, I can’t sleep. If I’m looking forward to something or am excited about something, it doesn’t happen. Also, if I complain, then I get more of what I’m complaining about. I feel like the universe is out to get me. Right now, I want to be on this forum but the charge won’t hold in my tablet. Sorry for the negative post, but I really think there is something supernatural at work, and I don’t know how to stop it.

3 Likes

It sounds like a symptom of depression to me

1 Like

It’s causing depression, but I wasn’t depressed before I realized nothing is working out.

2 Likes

Sounds like uve been unlucky.

Hope things change for you.

I still don’t think it’s supernatural reason behind it thou.

1 Like

That’s comforting to hear. Thanks so much.

1 Like

No one can reach me on my personal cell except for my wife and daughter, I’ve blocked all but their numbers. Everyone else is forced to text or email. I think this will become the norm.

1 Like

That’s true. I guess I still think back to landlines.

Landlines are like shopping malls, movie theatres, and video stores. Tolerable when we had no other options, but to be avoided now that we do.

(We actually found a functioning video store this weekend while crusing one city over. Mrs. Squirrel and I made Squirrelette go in and we explained how it worked. Her comment: “So, it’s like Purgatory?” Clever girl.)

1 Like

Squirrelete is very clever indeed!

1 Like

If you are listening voices in your head then divert your mind to outside world like listening to calm music watching movies that soothes your mind. If you are listening voices from outside then also divert your mind to music movies. Have conversation with your friends family. Do not physically harm any creature be it animal or human. But sometimes you can equally be critic to those external voices if you are unable to bear the burden when you are at your home. But don’t criticize them in public places. But for voice within your head mind diversion to external world is only solution.

If you are not doing physical harm to anybody then you should not be worry of anybody. Don’t get afraid. People that do physical harm to others, they should be worried and not you.

1 Like

Sorry you’re having a run of bad luck. It happens from time to time to me too. Nothing goes right.

1 Like

Thanks so much. I’m hoping things will get better.

1 Like

Good idea to divert my attention. I don’t do physical harm to anyone. Welcome to the forum.

I remember in my early 40’s i had a bad luck whatever i wanted to achieve. That was like a supernatural conspiracy. All doors (opportunities) closed on me. Things got taken away like money or possessions. It was so frustrating, but i kept fighting the battle till knock out. Now my 50s started and i exercise to get fit for the unknown time. It was really weird and unnatural. Today i can enjoy myself again and its a little contagious. :slight_smile:

1 Like

That’s really inspiring. I’m 47 now, so maybe the good luck is coming soon.

1 Like

That sounds a lot like dealing with my dad — I took a plea deal for felonies I didn’t do (attorney advised) - I bite my tongue and deal with and put up with this awful luck that seems to follow me everywhere and the second I show the slightest complaint I’m shot down … Then there’s unfair judgement between myself and old friends- when something goes wrong I’m first to be blamed :frowning:

1 Like

That sounds like awful luck and so unfair to you.

I hate people that eat poop

I want to share my experience… I earlier read one book published from one spiritual organisation. In that book it was written that if one drink water without first checking his breath (from which nostril the breath is coming out) then it will be very dangerous to his body and his body will have diseases.
After that, I have desire to drink water. When I was going towards water container pot, A force came into my body and critisized myself that I was not obeying the spiritual book. That force cursed me that I will be in danger and I will have to bear bad consequences due to this. But I denied that force and drank water.
Now I can understand that that was my unnecessary fear.
If I am not physically harming anybody then I should not get fear in doing my day to day things.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.