Not sure about now on

I had my first back pain in April, and the pain changed from my back to my left leg. Now I have difficulty standing and walking. In April and May, all of my shifts turned into remote work which was OK, but since I went back to transporting in June, I have been absent from work more than half of the time, I think. Mentally, this has been a little hard as well.
Also, I’ve had an over spending problem, and I’ve used up a lot of my savings for about a year. I can’t say how much, but this was a lot of money.
I know I can’t live with my parents forever. I know I have to work more, set a goal for the future, and feel confident.
Right now, I feel kind of stuck where I am, especially with my leg. I’ve thought of changing my job to full remote work. But I’m not sure if I have the ability to change my job.
I feel this is a dark time with COVID and the economy. I want to stay positive.
I’m going back to work next Monday, and this time, I want to try to keep that way. It’s difficult going to work by train (I don’t have a car and most people transport by train here), but I have to keep on trying.
I’ll try to keep in touch with reality. It’s like I’ve been running away from it all my life. I get inferiority complex easily just watching people functioning properly. Or maybe they just seem that way.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.