Not heard anything from minerva neuroscience about min101.. i am little worried

What is happening to this medication. .it did well at phase 2…what now…

1 Like

Have a link to any info? Never heard of it

1 Like

Have you search the entire/all internet about min 101 ??? just kidding :smile:

1 Like

Any news @firemonkey?

1 Like

Type minervaneuro science pharma …u will get pipeline med…see min 101…this drug is for negative symptoms …

1 Like

Hey birthday boy sup…???

1 Like

Hi far cry i was trying to nap but i changed my mind and here i am, i’m doing good

1 Like

Even i cant nap …!!! Rispredal gives very little sleep …i Don’t know what to do…???

1 Like

Search for info about min 101 and tell us what you found, since you created this thread, right?

1 Like

There doesn’t seem to be anything new to report.

Looking at their site I noticed this :

While negative symptoms are a core component of schizophrenia and predict poor functional capacity, they are not specific to that disease but are also recognized as a hallmark of other diseases. These include neurodegenerative disorders such as Alzheimer’s disease, Parkinson’s disease, mood disorders, schizophrenia spectrum disorders and autism spectrum disorders. The Company plans to assess these indications as expansion options for MIN-101 in a development program beyond the planned Phase 3 study in schizophrenia

1 Like

I’ve been waiting for the cure for 25 years. Honestly, I expect to wait another 25 years. Suggest becoming your own cure in the meantime.

1 Like

Yes u are right pixu …i am soon joining cbt classes…and other therapy …u can wish me best of luck…

1 Like

Don’t worry that you haven’t heard news. They have not started phase 3 yet, that will be sometime this year. There will probably not be incremental updates, because that would mean they would have to know who was on placebo and who was on the drug - that’s called unblinding, and they don’t want to have that happen during a trial.

Anyway, it means nothing one way or the other that there is no news. Though we might get an announcement when they actually start phase 3.

1 Like