Not going to the doctor

I cancelled my appointment with the urologist and rescheduled my primary care physician to May 27th. I don’t have reliable transportation to the doctor and am going to keep it to the minimum so I can get prescriptions filled. With Covid19, the buses are restricted to ten passengers and frequently there are no Uber cars available.

I’m just going to have to feel bad and stay in bed until things get back to normal.

1 Like

Don’t do it. You might regret it.

1 Like

I have a urologist too. Some issues can’t wait. What’s going on with you that got you referred to a urologist?

1 Like

Mainly ED and possible low testosterone. There’s not much that can be done if it’s low T. Treatment is expensive and I have heard dangerous.

2 Likes

I’m hard at testosterone replacement therapy. My insurance accepts it; otherwise, like you say, it is expensive…

1 Like

Thanks Jayster for the info.

1 Like

If it’s ED, then meds can help. Sildenifil works well for my husband, but he doesn’t take the lowest dose. He has low testosterone from his pain pump, and has multiple spine injuries

1 Like

I don’t find myself any different on hormone replacement therapy. Mrs. Jayster says I anger more easily now.

2 Likes

I have low Testosterone levels but my doctor didn’t suggest I use Testosterone supplementation.
Frankly it can be dangerous.

2 Likes

Thanks @CoCo @Jayster @Wave

2 Likes

I’m on Testosterone.

1 Like

Glad to hear it. I don’t know if I need it or not. I just got my Covid19 shot this morning, so I may change my mind about seeing the urologist.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.