Not going out for nine days

the temps are now freezing but tonight it gets down to single digits and snow for the next five days…sorry to sound like a broken record but I am still stressing out a bit over it…

1 Like

I thought you lived in California? It’s been cold in Michigan. I walked to the store. It takes about an hour, round trip. I just wore a shirt, sweatpants, hoodie, coat, hat, gloves. Usually I’m almost too warm. It was a little slippery, but that’s because I need better shoes.

1 Like

no I live in Oklahoma…I bet it’s cold there…I’m a wuss…haha

It was -21 here last night. I don’t see any end in sight, it sucks bringing wood in but other than that I’m fine

2 Likes

So am I. We’re supposed to get below 0 F. Makes me shiver just thinking about it. Sometimes I think about what the Germans had to endure on the Russian front in World War II. Hitler thought the war would be over before the first winter, so he didn’t provide winter clothing for his troops. They had to endure -30 degree weather without coats. Suicide was common among the soldiers. The preferred method was to hold a grenade against their side. I think it might have had something to do with the heat from an explosion. Just speculating.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.