Not felt baby move all day

So I’m at the midwife unit now getting checked. Hopefully everything is fine. I’m 27 weeks today.

5 Likes

Hopefully the baby is just sleeping. Best of luck with your appointment.

2 Likes

I hope baby is ok! Try pressing against your belly and then stop to see if baby responds. I used to get my daughter to respond by pressing and then suddenly letting go. She also used to respond when I sang or played the piano

3 Likes

Im sure its all good.

Keep us updated.

2 Likes

i hope everything is all right =)

2 Likes

Baby is fine. Thanks guys.

19 Likes

Glad that the baby is okay.

My baby was so active in the womb that I freaked out if I hadn’t felt him in a couple hours.

Went to the doctor several times panicked.

Of course, he was fine.

It’s always good to check if you have the feeling you need to.

6 Likes

good to hear that the baby is doing well =)

2 Likes

Yay!!! I’m so glad your baby is ok!!!

3 Likes

I loved getting the ultrasound every 2 weeks with my twins.

One heartbeat sounded like a train…the other like a galloping horse.

3 Likes

The nurse at the ob/gyn office made me drink caffeine to get Sam moving. This is your first pregnancy eh? Scary as crap. With my first I checked her severs times at night cos it didn’t look like she was breathing but she’s fine. She’s 23 now. You’ll be alright.

2 Likes

oh thank goodness your baby is fine and healthy !! scared me reading this thread until the end…

1 Like

I’m glad everything is OK with you and the baby.

It’s good that you’re being so attentive and careful. You’ll be a wonderful mom.

4 Likes

I’m glad everything is ok @Qwerty!

3 Likes

Thankyou @Moonbeam inhope I will be a good mother.

1 Like

Could it mean that you have to move your stomachs of maybe eat a different food like oatmeal.

im so happy for you, having a baby is great joy.

2 Likes

I am glad all is okay! Good to get checked rather than worry too much!

2 Likes

Glad all is well. My son was stillborn early third trimester. It’s a scary time. He stopped moving and the nurse told me to drink orange juice and wait until my appointment the next day. He didn’t make it.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.