Not feeling guilty about anything at all

I know there is something wrong with me. I keep thinking about killing and don’t feel guilty about it. I think about hurting my family and don’t feel guilty about it. I’m wondering whether or not
I am becoming a sociopath…

i think it is part of sz, isn’t it ?
killing goes through my head on a daily basis, if i go in to town and some one looks at me in a wrong way i immediatly want to deck them or i think how i would torture them,aaaahhhhh…i have such a pleasant mind.
but i compose myself and know that i am a loving being, and the thought fades…thankfully.
love is stronger than hate…goodness will always prevail.
take care

2 Likes

Dark thoughts are often manifest with schizophrenia. I wouldn’t say that it’s universal but it occurs often.

The most important thing for anyone is to not act upon them. If you feel like you’re losing control of these thoughts and are in danger of acting, please seek help.

2 Likes

It is totally a part of schizophrenia. Elyn Saks used to think she was responsible for the deaths of hundreds of thousands of people. I used to think I was part demon. Having delusions relating to darkness are pretty normal, actually.

I feel like this sometimes. I actually see my self hurting others. They call it a flash forward.

I think it’s good to recognize that as a bad thought. Treatment helps to get rid of the symptoms which should make the thoughts eventually stop. I know it’s unfair seeming and easy for some people to say. But, murder is wrong. It’s cruel and wicked and wrong. Do whatever you can to be normal and not to have those thoughts. Don’t become another psychopath, and people will love you for who you, despite your flaws.

1 Like