Not dieting today. What are you having?

Later I’m making a super burrito with veggies, beans, rice, cheese, sour cream and salsa. And just now I had chocolate covered peanut clusters. I just wanted to be bad today. Sometimes I get sick of feeling deprived. Tell me what you’re having today. The more fattening the better.

5 Likes

Carnitas soft tacos and rice and beans at El Ranchito.
And an ice cold Modelo Chelada.

3 Likes

I had Jimmie Johns for dinner and Jack in the Box for lunch and started off the day with a bacon and egg sandwich and three donuts.

Usually don’t eat in the morning though. I was extra bad today. The Jimmie Johns isn’t too bad though I suppose. I had a roast beef sandwich.

2 Likes

I’m boycotting Jimmy Johns because the owner kills endangered species for sport, even though it’s against the law.

1 Like

I had angel hair primavera today. It was my first time eating that dish. It was pretty good

1 Like

I had never heard of that. I have a good friend who is filthy rich and does that. He posts it all over Facebook. I don’t like it but he is a really good guy.

My Jimmie Johns was $18 for me and the wife but after the military discount it was only $10. They give a really good military discount. I don’t go there often but the wife loves it. I prefer Subway.

2 Likes

I prefer Subway too. I actually worked there for 6 years when I was younger.

1 Like

Well my friend doesn’t kill endangered species but other critters for taxidermy. If you aren’t going to eat it I don’t think you should shoot it.

I just started my ultra-low carb diet a week ago. That also means I’m doing extremely small portion sizes. But as far as what I’m having, that would be tofu cheese, pepperoni, and low carb wraps. I also had a Bang energy drink that occupied me most of the day.

1 Like

Cheese garlic bread with marinara dip from domino’s pizza.

1 Like

I’m about to have some McDonald’s. Mcdouble combo.

1 Like

Lunch was sort of a clubhouse sandwich, but in a cheese bun. Supper was bangers and mash. Walked about 7000 steps to help offset calories.

1 Like

Panda Express rice bowl (half brown rice, half super greens) with orange chicken.

2 Likes

that sounds great

1 Like

Hibachi date night for me!

2 Likes

I’ve been working on IHOPs sampler all day

2 pancakes
2 eggs
2 ham pieces
2 sausage links
2 bacon pieces

Half for breakfast, other half for dinner… yum

2 Likes

I had biscuits and gravy (just one biscuit actually) with a little bit of scrambled eggs for breakfast, skipped lunch, then had a hamburger and tator tots for dinner. :yum:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.