Not all guys think like me. I thought everybody was like me

I work in a big Army reserve office building as a janitor. I do regular janitor stuff like vacuuming, emptying wastebaskets, cleaning restrooms, dusting offices and cubicles. It’s good work if you can get it.

I work by myself 90% of the time; during the day I run into my co-workers doing their own thing several times. And since it’s the Army Reserve building and not the Janitor reserve building, I work around the soldiers as they do their jobs in cubicles and offices.

I’m 58 years old and people comment sometimes that I am good looking albeit, I have a few extra pounds.

There are lots of areas that are pretty empty. Whole groups of cubicles are empty or big offices or classrooms. Occasionally I have this thought or fantasy. I’ve been working in this building for at least 4 years. I recognize many soldiers and they recognize me and I’m naturally friendly (thanks mom and dad). I make small talk with both the women and men.

Sometimes I think to myself, "Well, I’m a little overweight but not too much, maybe some day one of these 35-50 year old women are talking to me and they think I’m funny and nice, maybe they feel a little sorry for me, maybe they like me enough, maybe we’re alone and having a good conversation and standing a little close and maybe there’s an attraction and the woman thinks, “What the hell? Why not? I could do a lot worse”.

And maybe some sex ensues (to put it bluntly). It’s just a fantasy of mine, I would never make anyone feel uncomfortable and be inappropriate or initiate something like that but I sure would be a willing participant if the chance arose.

But I assumed any man thinks the same thing. Or at least every single man. About a month ago I told my co-worker about this. He looked at me weird and I asked him, “Don’t you ever think about this?” I was shocked when he said no. I thought to myself, “How can you not think about it?”

There’s some very cute mature women there, friendly, nice. And I would not be surprised if some of them thought the same fantasy. Women like sex and in my experience, women have surprised me a lot over the years about who they pick as mates or one night stands.
Sometimes I am just flabbergasted at their actions or their choices, and I think why does such a mature, sensible, intelligent woman pick the bums they do.

Anyways, it is pleasant to be working with no distractions and having these thoughts… It’s fun and injects a little fun and excitement into the day. And there’s always that chance…………

2 Likes

It happened to me.

But, to be honest, I worked at the place for 2 years and built up a solid friendship beforehand.

1 Like

Not everyone is like you Nick, but I’m like you!

J.

1 Like

Yeah @Jayster, lol. I remember you writing about your escapades with women. It sounded like it was a lot of fun.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.