Normal relationship: possible or impossible?

Here’s the truth about me: I don’t know what I look like. I’m very much removed from my physical form. Sometimes I look in the mirror and my face is twisted and deformed. Sometimes all I see is fat. Sometimes I have no feeling, and other times I want to smash the mirror in hatred. I’m not in a good place right now. But, @Erratica, you are super sweet and kind and that does make me smile. Thank you :blush::heart:

2 Likes

We all age, it’s part of the deal. I don’t feel comfortable in my body since I put on weight, I lost some but it’s not enough. But I have serious body issues, so I’m trying to eat healthier and avoid processed food.

Anyway, you’re a kind and loving person that goes through so much. You’re one of those people who are willing to do so much for your loved ones and you love with all your heart. Your illness makes you feel inferior, but you’re not. You’re one of the strongest people I’ve ever met. Remember that when you’re feeling down. Sometimes I think of you and all you’ve been through when times are tough for me, it gives me hope that I can pull through my own crap. Thanks for that, by the way.

And I don’t think there are normal relationships, I only met dysfunctional people in my life. We just learn how to adjust to our own dysfunctions :smile:

:heart:

2 Likes

So young but so wise (and so kind as well)! Thank you, @Minnii :heart:

And Thank you, @Erratica for such encouragement. I have a painting to start today. :blush:

2 Likes