Non verbal intelligence

Re non verbal intelligence. I did this one today at http://www.cerebrals.org/jcti/index.html . It’s done by an ex psychometrician Xavier Jouve (google for info) . The score is within range of my average score for the various nonverbal tests I have tried.

His Twitter page
https://twitter.com/xjouve?lang=en

4 Likes

I didn’t answer the last three questions…

I almost gave up taking the test because I thought there were 125 questions. In fact, only over 30 questions.

1 Like

Oh damn! that was hard!!

I had to do 50 questions

1 Like

Wohoo, you are the 5%

1 Like

Now I am not sure how many question are there.

With these kind of tests I rarely have a clue as to the right answer , and how well I do very much depends on how well I 've guessed. I tried it several times and noticed the better I did/guessed the more questions I got to answer.

For example for a score of 83 I had 11 questions to answer , and for a score of 77 I had 7 questions to answer.

1 Like

Who here is basically clueless when it comes to most of the nonverbal type questions? Unless it’s a simple question, ie triangles with one,two, and three dots so the answer to fill the gap must be the triangle with 4 dots, I am very much taking stabs in the dark. How well I do very much depends on how well I’ve guessed. Invariably I take a quick go at an answer because whether I took 15 seconds or 5 minutes for the most part I’d still be struggling to get it.

1 Like

I am doing this for 10 minutes now :flushed: Hope it will end?

1 Like

meh it was tough

@metime around 30 something :thinking:

1 Like

How many questions are on this thing? I’m on question 16.

I guessed number 5 on the last 7 and got: 117 - 111 - 121

2 Likes

Gonna bump this back up. Maybe some more people want to take this test

1 Like

I didn’t like those questions with a series of square (looks like dice) with dots or triangle in them. I found no logical links so I started to guess by looking at the choices of answer.

2 Likes