Noise from cell towers

Do any of you hear noise coming from cell towers as I do? I hear a pounding, throbbing, beating noise 24/7. I live right under a cell tower.

2 Likes

Sup martin bro…what are u doing…hope u are feeling good…

1 Like

Good Morning, far-cry0!

2 Likes

I read where it’s so not good to be so close to those cell towers, can cause a lot of health issues.

2 Likes

I have begun wearing clothing for electromagnetically hypersensitive people. I get it from someone in Israel. We humans are going ahead with adding massive amounts of wireless transmissions to the air without asking what this is doing to us.

2 Likes

Here’s an article about noise from cell towers. A possible source of the noise is either the air conditioning unit or possibiy the generator.

http://ssacoustical.com/7-environmental-noise-cell-towers/

1 Like

No-This noise that I hear is transmitted in the wireless frequencies from the tower to the cell phone public Your comment is a red herring.and a misunderstanding. The powers that be are trying to play down the harmful effects of towers because it would deeply affect their profits if recognition were given to our complaints. It’s like the truth of the harmful effects of smoking. It would be like saying the harm from cigarettes is caused by the packaging.

2 Likes