No talking

Whenever I start to get stressed and stress increasing. My desire to talk just stops. I stop talking altogether and just nod when people ask questions.

When I start to do poorly, I speak less. My mom always tells me. Stress will do it. Are you stressed now? Are you okay?

I started school recently and it’s been stressing me out a lot

I understand. School is stressful for me too. Are you in college? Last year in high school, I spoke to all of my teachers about what was going on. Can you do that?

Sometimes I will barely speak to my pdoc. When I’m stressed I have difficulty articulating what’s going on.

I’m in my last year of highschool. I dont feel comfortable enough to tell my teachers what’s going on. I just have to power through this year.

Last year was my last year of high school. Is there anyone at all you can talk to? I think it will help a lot. Have you spoken to your parents?

I’m gonna start seeing a therapist next week, maybe that will help me. My mom doesnt really help much.

It’s good that you’re gonna see a therapist, that will hopefully help you out. You should tell your mom that you need her. Support is very important.

Thank you so much.

Also if you’re experiencing psychotic symptoms, a psychiatrist will be a good idea. I know meds are scary. I’m scared of mine too and honestly sometimes I don’t want to take them, but my mom makes me and I think they’re helping things. I’m still full of doubt, but for now I’m okay on the meds.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.