No sign of spring yet here

This has been a long winter and there is no sign of spring yet, in fact it snowed a lot in this week. I am waiting that the bicycle paths will melt so that I can ride my bicycle more. Last year at this time the bicycle paths were good already. We had a long really cold period that came from Siberia.

6 Likes

In fact it is warmer in one Siberian city, Novosibirisk than here, we had -7 C here in this morning, now -5 C and they have

Sat, March 24
07:00
+1°C
739 mm
S,7 m/s

Sat, March 24
19:00
-1°C
739 mm
SW,8 m/s

Sun, March 25
07:00
-5°C
748 mm
SW,5 m/s

Sun, March 25
19:00
+1°C
744 mm
SW,4 m/s
rp5.ru

2 Likes

Same here in the UK, it’s snowed like 3 times in this month cos of siberia. Which country are you from?

1 Like

Finland …

Oh I would have expected it to be snow at this time as a norm…

Yes snow but not so much, last year on March 23 the bicycle paths were good but in this year we have more snow … let’s see if it melts before May Day, May 1st

1 Like

It’s supposed to get in the 80s here in Fahrenheit this weekend. Right now it’s pleasant outside at 74 degrees.

1 Like

Good to see you again, @mjseu.

How have you been lately?

And how is your father doing? I think last time you said he wasn’t feeling too well…

It is warm here in Greece. Spring is here.

My father died almost three months ago. I was quite depressed, but I am better now.

I can’t believe I just saw a butterfly say “no sign of sping here yet” haha

1 Like

We just had a summer hotter than record. You mess with the environment it’ll bite you!

I am really sorry man. My condolences. :black_flag:

You still have a brother, right?

Things are starting to blossom here in Eastern Oklahoma. The weather is nice. Tornado season is just beginning, though.

I have my siblings, mother and other people. My father would have been 84 years old in this year. I have been here 16 years since coming back from the US and during these 16 years, 42 people whom I have known have died, some have commited suicide, some have had illnesses, some people just have been old. I just try to be positive and ride my bicycle even when it is snowing, went to ride my bicycle in this morning.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.