No one knows my struggle

they only know the trouble

Not knowing it’s hard to carry on when no one loves you

Picture me inside the misery of poverty

No man alive has ever witnessed struggles Ive survived

1 Like

The people on this site know well how you have struggled and survived , turningthepage. You contributed a lot to this forum, I enjoyed reading your posts.

4 Likes

It’s a Tupac quote but thanks sometimes I think j don’t get enough credit here for all I’ve gone through. Maybe it’s deluded thinking. I enjoy your posts too green it means a lot

4 Likes

I too have suffered greatly. I am sorry you don’t feel as if you are given enough credit for your suffering. I suffer daily still. Each day I have to fight off the negativity and replace it with positivity. Each day it gets a little easier.

6 Likes

i hate to be the bad guy, but sometimes us thinking we deserve credit for our suffering can hold us back.
only we can take responsibility for ourselves and push on forward.

hope ya feel better bro.

4 Likes

I’m a parent of a young man with schizophrenia. I can never know what you all go through. I’M SO SORRY you have to deal with this.

I research practically every day to try to find answers, or find anything to ease this condition for anyone in your shoes. I only wish I could do more.

All of your posts help me understand a little better. You ALL deserve credit for being here, taking responsibility and pushing on forward. Yoda said, “There is no try. There is only do or do not.” I SAY TRY. TRY! Why NOT try? If we don’t get it on the first try, try again.

I hope my son finds this site some day. Right now, he’s too stubborn to do anything other than avoid another 5150 by taking meds and Charlotte’s Web Hemp Oil. But he also smokes THC street pot and that makes things worse.

HE has to decide on his own to make the next day better than the previous one. I hope we ALL do that to some degree. In between tears, I try to see “the glass as half-full, not half-empty.” :sunny:

3 Likes

Even though I am also suffering, I think I will never know the struggle that some of you are struggling with.

@turningthepage
Perhaps your shoes are too tight around this time of year. Lol. I know the feeling.

Thanks guys and gals

Y’all don’t know my struggle
Y’all can’t match my hustle
You can’t catch my hustle
You can’t fathom my love

Pshhhh Tupac and Kanye in the same thread?

Puhleeze

So much pressure in this life of mine, I cry at times
I once contemplated suicide, and woulda tried
But when I held that 9, all I could see was my momma’s eyes

2 Likes

Is anybody out there? It feels like I’m talking to myself
No one seems to know my struggle, and everything I’ve come from
Can anybody hear me? Yeah, I guess I keep talking to myself
It feels like I’m going insane, am I the one whose crazy?
(So why in the world, do I feel so alone?
Nobody but me, I’m on my own
Is there anyone out there, who feels the way I feel?
If there is, let me hear just so I know that I’m not the only one)

-Eminem featuring Kobe

Turning, please please take a breath, hold whatever you can like or appreciate about yourself… or just accomplish one thing today… or hang out with us here…

I have a very selfish reason to say thank you for sharing that “all I could see was my momma’s eyes” and please, do whatever it takes to stay in life.

Here’s the selfish reason: if you can stay in life with us, it gives ME a little hope that my son, who will face hardship and pressure, might also find somewhere that he can see his momma’s eyes. Or mine. Or his couple of friends who love him despite his condition. And then he’ll try to stay open, and find appreciation about one little thing in himself.

You’re my hope. I’m selfishly asking that you might include a parent or two here - in your mission of growth, despite the struggle you endure. But you have a track record of more than endurance. You’ve gone beyond that at least once.

A therapist once said to me, “Take your fears along with you. Here we go, fear. Let’s just do this today. BOO! Ha! Scared ya back, fear. C’mon we’ll get better together. Maybe not 100%, but even a pinch is acceptable. It’s a little positive.” That was sort of cool, helped me reframe my pain away from the struggle.

Let’s do this. Even in small increments. :sunny: