No one is real

Even cats and dogs. Cats made me invisible when I was delusional and paranoid

1 Like

Everyone is real spooky. Cats and dogs are real too. We all believe wierd things when we’re delusional. I believed I was on a spaceship that looked like earth when I was first in hospital.

7 Likes

But I watched a movie what bleep do we know and they explained by quantum physics that things doesn’t exist in the back of you when you don’t see them

2 Likes

Cool delusion… I had many cool delusion I perceived world sometimes it was very cool

I saw girls like from video game and I was tomb rider

1 Like

Yeah I know everything is real because we make it real by thinking

4 Likes

Well I see we all exist and we often become what society dictates but we are real I believe. So eventually in the end I came to realize it is important to become you, although not easy. I do love philosophy and psychology. No matter how hard it gets I search for the positive and meaning. It can be a struggle sometimes though. Ups and downs I ride them out. I was given this experience so I appreciate it till I understand it better.

3 Likes

I agree that it is correct to assume that our senses and our brains may perceive our environment or analyse our situation in a non-realistic way. Thus “not everything is real”, which is also “some things aren’t real”, logically.
But if we assume the radical “No one is real” or “nothing is real” we deny ourselves the progress of science.
And because science exists, thrives and builds us a new world to live in, we cannot assume that “nothing is real”, because then science won’t simply exist. Thus “some things are real” is a more realistic assumption.
:face_with_monocle::nerd_face:

1 Like

The guy who smashed a wine bottle over my head from behind seemed real; because he wanted to rob me. I don’t think I imagined him.

1 Like

Is “The Girl” real? This song seems to think so !

2 Likes

Nobody knows what is real and what isn’t; when I’m in crowds I feel like everyone and everything is not real.

2 Likes

I believed the exact same thing lol. Was pretty cool, hyperactive imagination

2 Likes

But define “real”?

2 Likes

Technically I believe that there are multiple realities. Because everyone’s realities are different due to everyone’s perceptions being different.

1 Like

Manbearpig is real.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.