No more "friends"

I don’t enjoy having company.I feel so much better alone,feeding pigeons.

6 Likes

Tesla was in love with a pigeon

2 Likes

Tesla was Serbian like I am.

2 Likes

Cool. I have seen his house in Serbia in a documentary

His father was Serbian Orthodox priest.We have museum here.Like my family grand father was born in Croatia.Got idea of feeding pigeons from him.

2 Likes

Serbia is legendary in basketball. Great national teams

And we, Greeks, consider you brothers since we both are orthodox

2 Likes

Tesla was amazing

2 Likes

Yes,I think he liked to be a loner like me…

2 Likes

He ended his lifetime have revolutionised the world. I would put him in the top 5 most important humans ever

1 Like

When the time comes,I’ll meet someone who didn’t betrayed me as friend.

I’m also a loner, I prefer a good book or a walk to the library to having friends over to visit. I tend to be very shy. Find my own company soothing although sometimes I like my husband’s company too.

2 Likes

I would like to have wife,but I missed that train of having family(children) long ago.Only friends you can hug and feel them are good.

I enjoy being married and having companionship but I never wanted kids. They take too much time. I don’t think I could cope with it as I value solitude a lot.

1 Like

I like talking to children.They can see my soul,and tell me whats bothering them.

1 Like

@anon70049667

I understand completley mate. I have an affinity with lil’ ones too. They are special little beings that deserve lots of love and attention. Im never depressed when i get a lil’ bubby to smile at me! :smiley:

And i promise you ive always kicked a few arses and done time for those bastards that havent looked after them properly as well.

Always wanted to be a Daddy :frowning:

1 Like

I’m not very social myself. I have a couple friends but I don’t see them all that often. I pretty much keep to myself most of the time. I live with my parents and see them everyday. Other than that I am kind of a loner.

6 Likes

I am a loner.Can’t stand people people without empathy.I wish @Wave could be my friend if we live near by.

5 Likes

I feel lonely sometimes. But I don’t mind.

1 Like

I love Tesla. That guy is a genius. I’ve been with my bf nearly eleven years. We’re both schizoaffective.

4 Likes