No longer seeing my nutritionist

I’m canceling all future appointments with my nutritionist immediately.
This lady is forcing medications on me.

She insisted that I take maximum doses of an injectable diabetes medication in hopes that I lose weight.

I said I’d like to think about it before I commit to taking it.

She said no you’ve done enough thinking and she ordered the medication for me at the pharmacy.

I hate pushy people.

How unprofessional of her!

Not seeing her anymore.

3 Likes

I’m so glad you’re firing her. What she is suggesting is dangerous. Good for you.

1 Like

I’m already on diabetes medication and I’d rather take diabetes medication from my GP.

I should of known better.

This lady was pushing dangerous meds on me from my first visit with her.

She wasn’t focusing on nutrition lately anyway.

I know what to eat anyway.

Thanks @CoCo

1 Like

Yes, good riddance to her. You made the right decision.

1 Like

Yeah thanks @everhopeful

1 Like

Back when I was obese, I went to a hospital weight loss program. I was supposed to work with their dietician. She told me if she looked like me, she’d never eat again. I quit the diet. I regret that I didn’t report her

2 Likes

Oh man I’m sorry that you had to go through that @CoCo

1 Like

Yeah, thanks. It hurt me very deeply. But now I’m normal weight while eating food. So I win! Haha

1 Like

You are an inspiration @CoCo!
You are doing great!

We are so proud of you!

2 Likes

:hushed::hushed::hushed: woah what she said was messed up.

You are doing awesome… I wish I had the discipline you do :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks @Wave ! I have been hungry lately from increasing the intensity of my workout. So I have been eating 1400 calories and I haven’t lost anymore weight in the last 2 weeks. I’m going to somehow get back down to 1200. I want to lose 10 more pounds

2 Likes

Thanks @LunaNoir . It means a lot to me

2 Likes

I didn’t lose any weight for 4/5 weeks. But I didn’t change my calorie intake and I started losing weight again. It could just be that you’re going through the famous plateau.

2 Likes

It could be. I’ve plateaued a few other times

2 Likes

My nutritionist looks like Selma Hayek. She can say anything to me she wants. She could kill me and I’d still like her and go see her.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.