No Job Support, Trying to move out

So I applied to a job an hour from me, and I cant get ahold of anyone but I will find transportation to the interview. I just dont know if thats gonna be worth it. I feel burnt out on trying or contemplating, but I think I need to be active, just dont want to overwork myself and fry my brain anymore than I need to.

Plans; get money back, get lyft to appointment since I have no access to transport, tell them I want to work there, present my paper copy of my ID/since it was recently stolen, get hired, make money, move out. easy. I just have to do it. Get all my ducks in a row and go for it.

7 Likes

Good to hear that you’re planning for your future.

1 Like

i hope you manage to get the job. It’s good that you are working on your future though huh =)

1 Like

Yeah get that money😌

1 Like

Hey, I think it’s awesome that you’re trying @anon69073975, wishing you all luck with this.

:blush:

1 Like

An hour away is really far. Does it cost too much for a Lyft during rush hour when you’ll be going to work and home? Is the cost sustainable? I hope so. Good luck on your interview!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.