No idea what im doing with my life

yo.

im sam. im 30. had my last psychosis 9 months ago. then my first in feb 2015… i was feeling really lost about my life… like what am i doing no idea… 3 years later im still here. lost no idea what im doing and i hate feeling trapoed thats why i think my mind snapoed and i had psychosis. my mind just goes and goes and i cant stop it. whats triggered your psychosis ?

3 Likes

Hi sam where r u from…which medication are u on
I take respridal and seroquel…its okay okay for me…

1 Like

aus. im on latuda. it works for me

2 Likes

Have you ever heard of buy low and sell high? It’s a lot of fun. You should learn how to play it.

Do u work sam.?? I cant due to negative and cognitive symptoms…

1 Like

Well said @psychosis, our minds are unstoppable and we can’t do anything.

Personally I consider myself dead, my life has ended and I’ve no more plans or ambitions. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ya, I’m like that too, and it is a relief like a transmission rolling off of my chest, but then not more than 15 minutes or maybe an hour later, I’m back at cracking at something to get ahead again. I’m not fun because…

…that’s all I am. :dizzy:

2 Likes

It all depends on how well we come out of this disease. Until then we can only try and keep our fingers crossed.

1 Like

What mg if latuda? Any side effects?

1 Like

I’m on Vraylar. It works really well for me. I liked Invega too.but it made me a lot more sleepy a lot of the time

I know what I’m doing with my life. I’m studying piano and Spanish and learning investing techniques and reading classic novels.

2 Likes

That’s quite a large amount of interests. I admire that. I have a shorter list. I like to read, to go out to eat with friends, and watching sports on TV. And reading the internet like here. I like to keep in touch with friends.
I read a lot about self-improvement.

1 Like

If it’s any consolation most people have no idea what they’re doing with their lives. They are lost and confused, and their lives have no meaning and they have little or no control over their lives.

You can try and find someone to to tell you what to do ie religion.

Or you can try and learn how to live your own life. It’s hard very hard yes. You have to start thinking for yourself and learning for yourself.

I’m not being patronising, it’s a very hard thing to do.

But I wish you good luck :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.