No body told life was so ugly

I think about this ugly thing that happen in live to others around me, I wish it would go away. but many people have died this year, and nothing is stopping it. no news not radio report or tv too. can play down a thing or two. maybe you or maybe me, this killing virus. is winning to boot.

3 Likes

The virus has peaked worldwide. It hit the top of the S-curve a number of days ago.

Here, this will clear up some worries: https://www.economist.com/graphic-detail/2020/04/17/coronavirus-infections-have-peaked-in-much-of-the-rich-world

1 Like

Mate. There’s no rhyme or reason to it. Life affects everyone and sometimes it’s unfair. Sometimes it’s not but it’s never something I’d say I get too comfortable with.

Sorry you’ve been through some drama. All’s I can say is do something positive for your life everyday. Whether that involves other people or just yourself…One positive thing a day my friend. Makes your life better no matter what.

5 Likes

The reporters on the news shows will never tell you but covid 19 actually has a recovery rate of 98-99%. That’s what I heard.

1 Like

Flattening the curve is working! The hospitals in America are not estimated to be overcrowded because of the measures we took to slow the spread!

3 Likes

Yes, but 1% or 2% of a million is a lot of people.

1 Like
1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.