@ninjastar CONGRATULATIONS!

I’m happy for you, I know you’ve been waiting for this for a long time :slight_smile:

3 Likes

<3 to you! 151515

3 Likes

I thought you were getting teenagers?
Little ones are fun though and they still love you when they’re little.

3 Likes

We were open for 0-15. We ended up with two babies. Just who needed a home at the time.

11 Likes

When my daughter and niece were like 5 we’d play this game called Eating Eyeballs. We’d stuff as many grapes in our mouths as we could then try to peel the skin off the grapes with our teeth.

Course I don’t know how long those kids will be with you. Idk if it’ll be years or months. I don’t know how it works.

3 Likes

Congratulations @Ninjastar. I’m so excited for you. I know you’ll do great as parents

2 Likes

Congratulations @Ninjastar…well done…i always would have liked to have fostered kids myself…but in ireland there is red tape…you have to get police clearance…and sometimes i wonder does my diagnosis of sz go against me…ninjastar did you have any problems like i said myself

3 Likes

Congrats @Ninjastar

Im sure you going to be a great parent !!

You a great person !!

All the best :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Congratulations, @Ninjastar

You’re a wonderful person. I wish you and your family all the best.

3 Likes

@karl I had to get a letter from my therapist saying I was fit to parent, and release my medical records to the county for review.

5 Likes

I can’t believe I missed this!!! Congrats ninjaparent!!! I’m so happy for you!!!

2 Likes

Congrats @Ninjastar!

That is great news :smiley:

3 Likes

Congratulations @Ninjastar and Mr. Star!

2 Likes

Congrats this will be a great journey

2 Likes

Awe So happy for you and your now grown family @Ninjastar ! Congratulations and know you’ve been looking forward to this time. Now the busy time! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Wow this is the best news!! Congrats @Ninjastar!

2 Likes

@Ninjastar I missed the news. But I’m glad to hear it, now. How many months old are they, boys, girls? Not that I must know. I’m just curious. Would you eventually chance to adopt them?

2 Likes

So strange I had a dream about a baby last night it was really funny cos the baby was talking really smart for its age.

Congratulations @Ninjastar wishing you all the best on this beautiful journey with a new addition to your family :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Congrats !!!

2 Likes

That is fantastic! Yay for you and mr. Star

3 Likes