Nine voices

Pdoc has told me that I should have patience with voices and delusions. We take the highest doses, there’s nothing else we can do.

Man, you’ve got a lot going on up there! Do you ever get moments of peace?

What do you mean they are real people?

Yes I enjoy this mental circus

1 Like

Well at least you’re never bored.

1 Like

Hey @Om_Sadasiva

1 Like

Hi guy @Om_Sadasiva my voices are just part of me all of them. We have the different sides of ourselves, our imagination and id and ego and superego. Your are very active and I see an introspection in you- looking at it all and trying to figure it out. But stay on the outside in front and let them play behind you. You are just like me and all of us. But as you say grandiose. It must be hard and you need a lot of rest. But you are OK here with us we understand you are OK. Poor guy!
Just Hi , and I think you are interesting too .

1 Like

A

BauhausBelaA

1 Like

How many voices do you have? Do they have names?

I still remember 2 years ago, at the start of psychosis, I had 3 voices only. And my then pdoc had told me that others have dozens. And i felt sorry for them. Now I have almost ten. I understand

It’s rather sad, my only company is these voices.
When clozapine destroys them, I am so lonely, but sane. I know I should remain sane and I shouldn’t crave the fantasy world.

Go on a trip somewhere

@Om_Sadasiva hey nice to see you back but I’m sad to hear you’re plagued by so many voices though

1 Like

My voices have been gone for 29 weeks

1 Like

Welcome back Om. I’m intrigued: do you always retain a measure of insight regardless of the intensity of your hallucinations/delusions? As I don’t hear voices I crave for simplicity in my own so-called delusions. Accordingly, I’ve been busy shedding the gnostic elements of my beliefs in favour of what I call a desert theology, based on the 3 temptations of Christ. I’ve been in hospital for 2 and a half months now.

1 Like

Guys, I don’t want to talk about religion.
Please.

2 Likes

If I understand correctly, you get bored without the voices but at the same time they torment you…sometimes? I can sort of relate. I have an interesting thought process too.

1 Like

Yes, it’s a relationship of love/hate.
Mostly love. I mostly have positive voices