Nine voices

What meds do you take?

Are they smart and intelligent?

Apparently the drooling on clozapine is to do with the d4 dopamine receptor. I think clozapine is the only med that effects this receptor.

I too had had kemadrin (procyclidine) in the past. But the Trihexyphenidyl was prescribed specifically for the drooling, not for any movement stuff.

It worked on the first day

1 Like

Hey Om, nice to see you back :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I see. I didn’t know. Thank you

1 Like

Hey walla. Everything OK?

They aren’t, but some are celebrities or people in the media I think, or people in my neighborhood I am afraid of them reading my intrusive thoughts, They judge me harshly all the time.

1 Like

I have some visual hallucinations lately.
The most realistic was when I saw a guy jogging, dressed in colorful clothes, and he vanished after 2 seconds.
I see black things, shadows, dots running in peripheral vision.

Hi man. Everybody miss you here :sunrise_over_mountains::sunrise_over_mountains::rainbow:

1 Like

Hello buddy. How are you?

So do mine!! 161616

1 Like

Good man nice to see interesting people here like you :sunrise_over_mountains::rainbow::heartbeat::heartbeat:

1 Like

That is interesting! Which people do you hear?

1 Like

2 Likes

Sorry guys for my behavior. When you doubt me and my grandiose ideas, I become aggressive, it seems.

1 Like

I realize that my delusions and voices become more intricate as the time passes.
It’s a complex system.

I believe that eastern window is archangel Michael and northern window archangel Gabriel