Nightmares wake me up at 3:33am

I don’t have anything that strange happen, but I do see the same numbers over and over again.

One night I was talking to my friend on the phone. We had a long conversation, and every time I went into the kitchen the time was exact. 2:22, then 3:33, then 4:44… Very strange coincidences

I have seen the time 11:33 my whole life. I have no idea why. Someone tried to tell me I was looking for it, but I’m not. It’s always completely by fluke

2 Likes

Really really weird! I get the same thing with 2312.

Maybe they were alluding to the Baader–Meinhof phenomenon? I hope that’s all it is for me.

2 Likes

Your brain is just hardwired to awake at that time, just like you’d wake up in the morning at a certain time. I used to wake at 3:00am on the dot, the witching hour. I used to think an evil presence was in my room at the time but really it’s your schizophrenic brain waking you up

Your making connections where there are none

5 Likes

I MUST remember this. I woke up today so afraid and convinced something is in the room that I haven’t gone back to sleep yet. I’m afraid to close my eyes so I am on here instead.

Unfortunately lack of sleep makes it worse. I will try to sleep.

2 Likes

I actually could feel the evil presence on my back like latched on to me. It was a pool of black. I told it to go fck itself and laughed at it trying to scare me.

Be brave if you ever come across the same thing

1 Like

I was late for work this morning. I slept in until 6:66 am and I was an hour late. The devil made me do it. It was one hell of a drive to work.

4 Likes

Wouldn’t that be 7:06 LOL

3 Likes

I had ptsd and experienced similar. My doctor put me on prazosin, and now I’m better.

1 Like

I wake up at 1:06, 4:04, and 5:36. Almost always. My brain has become accustomed to those times.

2 Likes

I wake up at 5:41 almost every day without an alarm. Just because my brain is used to being awake then. I think @Twialine posted a video recently about why we wake up in the middle of the night.

2 Likes

I see 23 and 43 all the time. It freaks me out

1 Like

You are completely right @Ninjastar. Here’s a link to it!

2 Likes

I was just about to comment “Hey, I’m 23” and then the sad realization that I am no longer in fact 23 anymore hit me.

You ever just get stuck at an age in your head? My brain tells me I’m 23 all the time. (I’m 25.) My mom was 36 for about 8 years. Now she’s stuck at 52. She’s 55. :woman_shrugging:t4:

1 Like

I wakeup at night when I take too much caffeine pills during the day. Caffeine half life is about 5hrs so it takes 10hrs to be removed from the body.

2 Likes

Man I watched the video. The 3:33a doodle freaked me right out but.

Anywho, I do nearly all of these things. The caffeine. The phone. So that’s a thing. I don’t smoke and I don’t think my blood sugar is out of the normal range.

It hasn’t happened in such a long time but I also haven’t gone to bed before 2am in a long time. I was just exhausted after work last night. So the stress thing also plays a role. I’m an all around mess.

Nice! I watched the video. Turns out I have a lot of those bad habits before bed. I’ll be working on those.

Thanks for the perfectly timed post!

1 Like

Great to know. I’ll lay off the midday coffee and energy drinks. That cannot be helping.

3 Likes

I used to look at car plates or house numbers or phone numbers or views on youtube… and 33 always caught my eye as if by accident. It had become routine. So freaky. Eventually things calmed down when I realized it was probably my peripheral vision noticing it and requesting my attention for some odd reason. So I forced myself to stop looking for numbers and it worked. Dark magic dispelled.

1 Like

Maybe 3 is a attractive number for you, like your lucky number. My lucky number has been 5. I think it was Einstein or some other famous scientist that felt 10 was a perfect number.

It is possible that, at least some of us has a subconcious attraction to certain numbers.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.