Nightmares/dreams that feel like reality

When I went to take a nap today I had this dream that I had taken prescribed pain killers that made me drowsy and like a high feeling. It was kinda scary but felt very real. I was in psychosis the whole time. When I finally woke up I was in panic. I was sweating like hell. I haven’t had a dream like that in a while.

1 Like

I had a nightmare like four days ago that I was psychotic and got involuntarily committed, and thought in my head oh god no I’m trapped in a place again for probably weeks… then just yesterday I texted someone about the dream, and had another dream last night where I was committed again but this time not in a dream but for real… then I woke up and it was a dream. It felt really real though.

Nightmares suck lol. I keep having bad ones and it makes going to sleep not fun. Not only do I have to listen to voices I gotta put up with nightmares too? Hopefully they go away soon.

1 Like

Exactly I feel like my I gotta deal with psychosis, hallucinations, voices, paranoia, and the one time that’s all shut off I gotta deal with nightmares!!! :rage::rage::rage::rage:

1 Like

I’m scared to go to sleep…can anyone advice me on what to do?

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.