Night time hunger

Does anyone else get really hungry during the night or right before you attempt to go to sleep? Im supposed to be losing weight and on a diet but I cant stop snacking late at night.

7 Likes

Yeah, I struggle with snacking too. I’m trying to lose weight to reverse my diabetes through diet and exercise but I slack off in both areas sometimes.

2 Likes

Sorry to hear about your diabetes, I have a couple of family members who have it too. Eating healthy is so fuc-king hard, but we can both do it! Just gotta keep trying @Bowens

2 Likes

Yeah, just gotta keep putting forth the effort and hopefully someday it will stick.

2 Likes

Yes!!! It’s after I take my meds, but before I fall asleep.

2 Likes

I eat yogurt to take my night meds and sometimes a banana which helps stave off hunger

2 Likes

@FatMama - A banana is a good idea for a late night snack! I like the way you think!

2 Likes

Yes, hungry now :open_mouth: 11 pm

1 Like

What are you going to eat? @Mountainman

Probably PB sandwich, need groceries, will shop in the morning

2 Likes

Yea I get hungry at night too.

2 Likes
2 Likes

In Essex I’d quite often eat very late at night. I’ve rarely done it since moving from there in 2017.

1 Like

You’ve inspired me to buy pb and soft white bread jam, and make myself a nice dinner with that for tonight… :yum:

I also like a layer of butter.

2 Likes

I’m always hungry right after taking my night medication. I usually eat before that and then go to sleep.

1 Like

yea i get hungry later on the evening also… but i always ask my mum if it is too late to eat something still and if she says yes it’s too late then i just ride the hunger a bit till it passes… i seem to be able to manage it like that.

1 Like

I used to eat before sleeping but it was making my sleep worse like burping and having acid in my throat etc while sleeping, really uncomfortable. I dont eat after 8pm anymore.

2 Likes

Sometimes the acid gets into my nose and it burns.

2 Likes

yea i get that too, it’s one of the reasons i don’t eat late in the evening anymore.

2 Likes

a nice night snack is cucumber and carrots not much calories u put vinegar(or lemon juice) and llitle salt .

1 Like