Nicotine studies and articles for MI

i have seen lots of articles and studies regarding nicotine by it self as in the form of a patch or gum or vape usually not cigarettes and its benefits for various mental conditions,

i am interested in seeing more studies and stuff about this because it seems like there are lots of supplements and stuff that can help but I don’t hear too much about nicotine maybe because its got a bad rep for being in tobacco with everyone knowing that smoking is bad for you

1 Like

Nicotine is another powerful drug that acts on the brain for pleasure. It doesn’t matter what form you take it in. It is an unhealthy, addictive drug. You wouldn’t want to be on it all your life.

2 Likes

Then there’s this :

2 Likes

There’s better nootropics but I have pondered before that it was one and could be helpful if you erase the side effects :thinking:

1 Like

i dont know what to think exactly, my psychosis started when i was smoking but i was smoking weed not tobacco and the only time i ever felt weird on tobacco is when i completely overdosed on nicotine by smoking a cigar the same way i would smoke weed inhaling and all,

it seems like there are points made both ways saying it can help and also hurt, but it seems like with nicotine as well as caffeine dose makes a difference because i saw caffeine can trigger psychosis if you have too much

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.