NFL team favorite

Who’s your favorite nfl team? I like the Lions. It will take a miracle for them to make it to the playoffs. I have hope though.

1 Like

Houston Texans and the Dallas cowboys.

I like the Miami Dolphins. :dolphin::dolphin::dolphin:

I’ve been a Buccaneers fan since 2005. My brother bought me a Dvd about the Bucs super bowl win in 2002 and ever since then I’ve been a huge fan.

IDK, I don’t really watch a lot of football these past several years. I like the 49rs though and if Joe Montana stays healthy and Jerry Rice continues his touchdown streak, I figure they can go all the way.

4 Likes

That was a good super bowl. Their defense was unstoppable.

1 Like

Warren Sapp, Derrick brooks and ronde barber. Too good!

1 Like

KC Chiefs 151515

1 Like

I also like Danny Dimes. Such a cool nick name.

Patrick Mahomes to Tyreek Hill. Touchdown every time.

1 Like

Who’s your favorite QB guys?

I like Stafford and Danny Dimes.

My old time favorite is Brett Favre. That game he had against raiders after his father passed was unbelievable. Something I’ll never forget.

If I had to choose an elite one it’d probably be Patrick Mahomes.

Tennessee Titans.

NY Giants

i like the bungles and raiders. i root for the bungles to lose, so we get a top draft pick. we need to revamp the offensive and defensive line to be successful next season. joe burrow looks good. i don’t like the raiders as much as i used to now that al davis is dead. raiders have the coolest uni’s in the nfl.

Who dat baby! How about dem Saints.

my favorite qb’s are mobile qb’s who extend plays and make throws down field. guys like mahomes and russell wilson. you don’t have to be lamar jackson or kyler murray fast but you need to be able to move around back there and avoid sacks.

Lions. I wish they won more. I don’t think Matt Patricia is doing a very good job. I had high hopes when we first hired him

Raiders 6969696

1 Like

Green Bay Packers! :smiley:

Washington and the Saints. I have two!