New Years Weight Loss Thread!

what do you mean, have one smoothie per day? or …

1 Like

Going to do a 16 hr fast with a 8 hour eating window from 10 am to 6pm… a veggie juice in the morning and one meal before 6pm. Water, tea… no sugar. I’m going to stop coffee for awhile.

1 Like

Yeah, I’ve got a lot of muscle. Just annoying that most doctors just pay attention to the scale.

1 Like

So stupid of them! @LED

1 Like

Yes. I need to lose at least 55lbs (25kg). Probably more would be better. The excess weight is hard on my joints now that I have arthritis.

1 Like

I want to be 55 kg again.

I’m 160 Cm.

I want to loose 3-2 kg this year.

I plan on eating smaller portions and cutting down on the pasta and white bread.

1 Like

I’d like to join for accountability. Not tracking calories but incorporating light cardio. No eating prior to bed. And to listen to my body, sometimes I eat just because it is time to eat. My goal is to lose a pound a week or 50 lbs by year’s end. Cool thread, good luck everyone!

2 Likes

Just weighed myself. I’m 254lbs, 115.2kg. I was 255 New Year’s Eve.

1 Like

I probably need to lose at least 60 pounds. I don’t even know what I weigh. Definitely need to lose 40-60 pounds. Fruits and vegetables and lean meat is easiest.

1 Like

I got sucked in with banana bread. :sob: Oh well. As long as I only eat my planned dinner and nothing else today I’ll still be within my calorie goals. I’ll be happy when the temptation of that banana bread is gone.

Subscribing.

I doubt I’ll lose weight this year. I seem to have found a happy place where I’m not starving myself and I’m not bingeing. 230# it is!

2 Likes

Yeah, my body is pretty set where it is, I can eat or not sand stay the same. But I’m about 75 lbs over where I want to be, so hopefully I can find that same sweet spot a little lower.

1 Like

exercising everyday, watching my calories, eating healthy good protein and vegetables and good carbs.

3 Likes

I pigged out over Xmas and hit 105kgs so put on like 3 kgs. Back on the wagon and determined to do better. More salads and veges and portion control/calorie counting kind of. I need to get down to about 94kgs or so to get to healthy bmi and that is my goal.

3 Likes

November 30th I weighed 247. I went up to 257, but New Year’s Eve I was 255. Today I’m 254, so I’m heading in the right direction for the time being.

2 Likes

I would like two lose 30 pounds and eat meat and veggies with every meal

2 Likes

This is more than achievable! Good luck!

2 Likes

Are you still overweight?

I will lose weight this year too. My goal is to lose 20kg or 10kg at least, which i gained for the last 2 years. Im trying to do intermittent fasting and eat more proteins during meals so that I don’t get too much hungry. Also I will put some olive oils or butters on my diet to prevent the hunger. I will try to be strict on not eating after 4pm(because I eat at 6 early in the morning) I hope I can write a successful story on my diet this year. Lol.

3 Likes

I’d look really good if I lost 20 pounds. Gyms are closed here it sucks! I do have an exercise bike though

2 Likes