New Watch - Just ordered

1 Like

Nice watch, I do not wear any watch at all because a cell phone has time, calendar and so on. I do have a watch, a cheap copy of Rolex, cost 2.5 euros at one flea market, but it shows time.

1 Like

I didn’t really get it because it tells the time tbh lol

Very nice! I like the design

1 Like

Wow! Very nice watch! I actually have a thing about watches, I’m always on the lookout for the perfect watch and the end result is I don’t wear one as I can never find the perfect one (obviously)

1 Like

I have a hard time wearing anything on my wrist. I had a digital watch in the 80’s but lost it after one week and never found it again.

Nice. It’s one of the few fashion accessories I consider a must.have. A big fan of analog compared to digital as well.

I will never forgive myself for losing a really expensive watch when I was ill once. Was a very rare gift from my Dad when I took time off to look after the family and household when my Mum was incapacitated with a torn ligament. I can’t remember what make it was but one of the most complicated watches I have ever owned. All the features of a digital and more on a analog .