Schizophrenia.com

New training program

About to have a Microsoft Team meeting about a school I might attend for 4 months.

Business Management certifications.

9 Likes

I would get a PMP certificate and a green belt in six sigma.

4 Likes

Good luck! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Today they tell me it’s from 430 pm to 9 pm four nights a week. Yesterday it was 5 to 9. I don’t get off of work until 430. I don’t think I could do that with no break. I want the certificates and I don’t like working for the IRS. Want a new job.

Sounds like too much. I don’t think I could make it to 4 months doing that. If I was still on SSDI I would do it but with working that just sounds too tough.

With my work I have access to a site that says you can get PMP certified for free. It would probably take a lot of self discipline to do it by myself but I could do it during working hours probably and get paid for it.

I was supposed to get my work laptop back today. The IT lady shipped it next day air yesterday with UPS but I still don’t have it. Will investigate this more when I can get on my work computer.

2 Likes

My wife thinks I can do it. The site I have access to at work is Skill Soft. Anybody use it before?

I do teams classes on my iphone when I cant make it in front of the computer. Just a thought

I am going to try it. 12 and a half hour days four days a week.

1 Like