New to the forum

Hello,

I thought I would formally introduce myself since I never got around to it. I’m Bond, dxd with schizoaffective bipolar subtype last summer of ‘17. I am taking meds and those help me a ton. Without my meds and support team I probably wouldn’t be here.

I lead an active, healthy lifestyle. I just like to have fun. Would love to find friends going through what I’m going through and help each other cope. I like to say I’m in recovery because the symptoms just improve.

Thinking of giving sarcosine a shot, my pdoc gave me the okay. Worth a shot?

I have labs coming up before I double my Lithium dose from 300mg to 600mg. Just started last Friday and it’s going well, really balances my mood.

Anyways I didn’t want to make this too long. Hi, happy to be here. Thanks for the awesome forum!

11 Likes

Welcome to the forum !

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum @anon19982023!

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum!!

2 Likes

Welcome, you should like it here.

2 Likes

Thanks for the warm welcome all. I’m hoping to stay active on here but I’m tentatively taking 23 credits in 15 weeks beginning of next year.

1 Like

Welcome. Good luck with school.

1 Like

Thanks, I got straight A’s last term but I didn’t take anywhere near as many classes as I’m going to be taking.

I’ll be studying Phlebotomy. My dream is to work for an inpatient mental health facility so I can help others get through what I went through.

2 Likes

Welcome @anon19982023! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome @anon19982023!!!

1 Like

Welcome @anon19982023! :smiley:

1 Like

Welcome bond, what is phlebotomy?

1 Like

Welcome @anon19982023 :male_detective:

1 Like

I don’t know exactly yet, I think it is mostly drawing blood for medical diagnostic purposes. Taking blood samples.

2 Likes

Welcome to the community.

:blush:

1 Like

Welcome to the forum :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome aboard!

1 Like

Welcome

sounds like you’ve got great goals

way to go!

1 Like

Welcome my friend!

1 Like

Most excellent! Just so you know, we have a school and work forum here that is a bit … moribund. It would be lovely if you could share any positive progress there. There are a lot of people here who could use and would appreciate that inspiration.

:blush:

1 Like