New start soon

It has been a bit of an emotional rollercoaster for me the past week or so. I’m moving into a new unit soon, small but new and with a view over the canal where i live. I look forward to sitting on the balconey. My poor partner has done most of the packing because once i’m finished work or have a day off, i’m just too tired or lack motivation to help much. Plus i’ve had nasty breakthrough symptoms lately. I just want the move to be a kick start into something more positive. I’m sick of feeling unwell. Apart from the breakthrough psychotic symptoms, i have a lot of trouble with avolition it is a real killer for me. I end up doing nothing most of my days off or whenever i finish work. What do other people do to get themselves going?

1 Like

I don’t have much experience in this. Hope someone will help you. :slight_smile:

Thanks for the response. I think a lot of people here probably do experience it but maybe don’t trust me because i’m new here. I find people often don’t trust my intentions. Makes it hard to trust them in return.

However, hope you have a good day (or night depending on where you are in the world).

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.