New rule for benzos

My pdoc said she can’t prescribe me my benzos anymore and that I will have to get it from my regular doc because in order to get benzos or opiates you have to see the provider in person at least once. This applies to those of us who use tele-meds. I have never, nor will I ever see her in person, she is thousands of miles away from me. So I am benzo-less until my appointment with my doc in a few weeks. Sigh. Let’s see what else the universe can do to me to get me to complexly freak the f*ck out.

2 Likes

I was bummed out when I got out of the psych ward in 2016 & my doctor took me off Klonopin.

1 Like

I don’t use too much, but when I really want one it’s so nice to have it

Sorry to hear i need klonopin for epilepsy

1 Like

Light sensit ive epilepsy

1 Like

It’s sad that abusers spoil the party for the afflicted but welcome to the modern world.

Some drugs are illegal and because people abuse drugs even if they are legal then we all suffer.

I don’t blame the addicts. That stuff they did with opiates was totally off the hook and those doctors and profiteers should be in jail for what they did but meanwhile.

Go see your normal doc. If you don’t have one get one and just do it. I’m sure they’ll give you a script as your a mentally ill person who relies on it!

2 Likes