New Rap / Electro MASHUP ?🔥?

put together a new Rap and Electro mashup. let me know what you guys think! I would really appreciate if anyone could give me technical advice @Borath @disciple @Resilient1 @Heigen5 @zwolfgang

1 Like

i like it, it ties together really well :ok_hand:

thanks a lot man i appreciate it…im just still working on it to perfect it…it doesnt sound weird in any way does it? like does the audio sound “off”? i cant tell, im mixing it in headphone ATM…it may be a little too “Raspy” or high frequency

i really need constructive criticism

it flows well, has feeling and the prayer/rap is in good taste and really brings it to life,

i’m not great at describing music, but i couldnt hear any flaws

1 Like

respect :slight_smile: thanks a lot sir

Wow I love this. The syncopation is on fire.

haha thank you so much! actually made me smile :slight_smile:
gonna google syncopation…

“in music, syncopation involves a variety of rhythms which are in some way unexpected, making part or all of a tune or piece of music off-beat. More simply, syncopation is “a disturbance or interruption of the regular flow of rhythm”: a “placement of rhythmic stresses or accents where they wouldn’t normally occur.””

hmm…thanks a lot im looking up youtube videos to learn more on it, are you a musician or something?

1 Like

I used to be a musician before I got sz.

Your tune is really great and even if you didn’t know the term syncopation you were doing it anyway!

I love how there are lots of interesting parts all combining in your mashup.

It’s like a bento box :slight_smile:

1 Like

I liked this a lot. I really like electronic music, dubstep, that kind of thing. It kind of reminds me of that in some parts. I think your voice sounds good on this, too. I would say it is a pretty solid track.

1 Like

you seem to know a lot…i appreciate your feedback a lot :slight_smile:

1 Like

thanks a lot disciple! lol just a disclaimer*** thats is NOT me singing** i cannot sing at all lol. its just a remix of a song

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.