New Questions. New Concerns. Do I (Did I) have suffer from Fugue State?

No, I did not get this from the television. Did something happen to me in college back in 2010-2011? Personally, I recall coming back alive in a time loop or causal loop or something to the best of my knowledge with little to no memory and severe dissociation. Memory comes back slowly along with paranoia and psychiatric “delusions”. I graduated high school back in 2007 and went to community college in 2007. Then I transferred to a university in 2010 and dropped out in 2011. I got sick in 2011.

I have a lot of fictional identities from TV shows which are obviously not real but I feel they are loosely based on my past lives in parallel universes. I think it’s the illuminati but I’m not sure. I’ve seen aliens and craft too.

I cannot work or function and my hygiene is very poor. The APs (only Vraylar supposedly) help as well as ADs and mood stabilizers (only Cymbalta and Lamictal). I’m a chronic smoker and drink energy drinks heavily.

Something may have happened in my childhood but I don’t know if it was in this universe or a different one.

I keep on reincarnating to a specific year. In a past life, they told me 2013 to say the least. These people were not ordinary people to say the least. I can see and experience my soul (consciousness) reincarnate while it is happening and this has been going on for near eternity. No one believes me except a few aliens or illuminati type people in my other lives. Trying to get help here.

Any therapies you guys can recommend or new medications? I read art (creative) therapy helps.

I have made significant strides to help myself. I don’t think I have DID or MPD. I don’t hear voices but I might have had my personality or mind split from severe trauma like from MK-Ultra or something – not sure if it was in this life or my past lives, but it did happen.

Is there a way to stop reincarnating and just move on from this crap or mess? I’m tired of re-living my life as a disabled, paranoid schizophrenic. I hate the mental hospital a lot. It’s a mess and a freaking joke and insult.

My biggest dream and hope is to go back to my childhood and live a completely different, better life. One where I never go to the school I transferred to. Maybe live in a different neighborhood or family or state.

My biggest regret is not being able to move on and being stuck in the current year (2013) and then reliving my life from that point. If I do have MPD, which I highly doubt, I’ve been living in REAL parallel worlds before 2013 and then traveling back here via mind time travel, which blows.

I’m being honest here and I’m not delusional. I guess I was in the real Illuminati in a past life and I’m hoping to escape from this ■■■■■■■ hell and curse of a life. They told me I’m a vampire, which I’ve explained a thousand times before is someone who can reincarnate and remember their previous life more than the average person. That’s all it means.

What does your psychiatrist say when you tell them all this? It sounds like you’re obsessed with it all. Vraylar might not be the best med for you. Or at least whatever dose you’re on.

You have to fight for your right to be sane with this disease. Maybe try another med ?

1 Like

What do you think? He’s trained to diagnose schizophrenics, not the paranormal or supernatural.

No offense, but of course I’m obsessed with it. It’s my life. It’s real but no one believes it or cares or knows about it or understands it but me, really.

Actually it is. I’ve been on almost all the APs and only Vraylar helps my mood and my negative symptoms. The dose is actually higher than the FDA recommended amount: I’m at 9mg, which is a lot. I’ve explained numerous times that I think it’s the energy drinks but no one can help me and the insurance companies don’t view energy drinks as a real threat or addiction. I’m supposedly supposed to see an ADHD doctor to get more and better help.

Trying to every day. I have tried other meds and none of them do squat. I’m looking into alternative methods. Sometimes, I think “why bother anymore on this forum.”

No offense, and I’m just really frustrated as you can see. No one can help me or my struggles. I was told I have a microchip and have probably been to mars and time traveled. The lack of psychiatric help and little to no funds and my physical health (besides mental health) has been extremely frustrating.

Facebook and other sites are full off creepy and deranged people. At least this website is safer for me. The downside is everyone assumes everyone else here is a schizophrenic, which may not be the case with me, which is what I’m actually trying to say.

Thank You.

1 Like

No offense but you’re schizophrenic. You need to stay on the vraylar and get them to prescribe a 2nd ap or something because the vraylar alone isn’t working

1 Like

I used to get what my psychiatrist called dissociative amnesia. It sounds similar to this. It happened to me several times.

1 Like

I’m not sure if I’m 100% delusional anymore and if another AP like clozaril would even help. I had a “visit” or dream a couple to few months ago that I was in this milab program called project Moon Shadow. I’m not sure if I understand or want to believe in it. It was very traumatic for me. Basically they took me or I was abducted and sent to Mars and now I’m a paranoid schizophrenic… I feel and know I’m in a time loop. I’m a little scared and nervous talking and thinking about it. No one believes me. I guess it said online there were 300 kids like me and only 1 other guy is talking about it…

My parents don’t believe it and can’t handle my “delusions” anymore. They’re traumatized too.

I guess they took me in college back in 2011 and then I was sent back milliseconds before they took me. Basically, there is no evidence and I’m looked at like im crazy. Very traumatic and I was left with severe dissociation and paranoia and psychosis. Started believing I lived in a computer simulation and ■■■■.

Can’t remember ■■■■. I have memory loss or amnesia. I guess some people are there for 20 years on Mars. Not sure how long I was there.

I wonder if this caused my solipsism and derealization. Time travel was involved. The guy talking about it online said he was sent back to his original timeline, which is weird and crazy to me. Maybe the same thing happened to me. I’m still recovering as it has been only 8 years since I got ‘sick’.

It is a sub project of mk ultra, apparently.

I don’t expect people here to understand or believe me. But I’m not 100% crazy.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.