New project, New purpose

My car doesn’t have a spot for aux cord or anything so I’m attempting to make my own visor CD case because I dont feel like buying one. It will either turn out ok or go horribly wrong. Either way it gives me something to do.

5 Likes

You could buy an fm transmitter?

2 Likes

Maybe eventually, but as of right now I shall use the discs I have and save as much money as I can.

Depending on what kind of car you have you can install your own aux chord. I installed one in my car a few years ago and it was pretty easy. Glad I did because my cd player stopped working this past winter haha.

1 Like

You can plug your cd player into the fm transmitter and then transmit to the car radio.

1 Like

@Schizoidman I know you can do things with the cigarette lighters they have built in but it’s broken so I dont think that will work. Plus I like being a little old fashioned and using CDs

@everhopeful I would like to get it eventually. Just not right now. Plus now I have a project to do. I’ve been lacking in projects lately.

1 Like

Best of luck with the project :four_leaf_clover:

1 Like

You don’t need the cigarette plug, you buy an aux adapter specific for your car and you connect it to cables at the back of your radio. I did it in a honda civic 2008. You can see the tutorial on youtube.

1 Like

I’ll probably do something similar to that eventually but I dont want to buy anything right now. And I’m slightly old fashioned and like CDs and radio.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.