New poll have you been in trouble with the law

Some say the prisons are full of mentally ill people. I personally have never been in that kind of trouble because I’ve never been caught. Have you been in trouble with the law.

• yes and I’ve done my time
  • yes but they let me go
  • yes but I was hospitalized
  • no I’m a saint
  • no I’ve never been caught

0 voters

1 Like

Yeah. I spent a month in jail. It was crazy.

2 Likes

I’ve had two interactions with the police. The first was when they dragged me to the mental hospital. The second was like a week before when I called 911 because I thought someone broke into my house and was going to shoot me with a shotgun.

2 Likes

I was put in a jail cell when I ran out of my high school screaming. They didn’t know what to do with me, and they thought I was on drugs, which wasn’t true. It was apparently my first psychotic break. I felt horrible, because they treated me like a criminal. I didn’t know what was going on.

3 Likes

I’ve only had 1 interaction with the police and I blacked it out. Not so much as an arrest on my record tho.

1 Like

No, I’m a saint. In fact, the cops stopped me because I was dressed kinda like jesus…

4 Likes

I’m not a Saint but I’ve never gotten into trouble with the law either.

3 Likes

I’ve only done things like drug use which no-one really cares about.

1 Like

I was put on probation and given a fine.

1 Like

I have 2 felonies going through cars one they counted as burglary so it’s hard to get work was going through psycosis to at the time

1 Like

I previously worked at a Prison

2 Likes

I’m clean as a whistle, which is odd because I jump everytime I hear a siren and am tense around police.

3 Likes

I spent 30 hours in a holding cell for freaking out at home thought my brother and mother were talking about me so I stomped on floor above there heads . Then I cranked my music then cops came in my room and took me to holding cell

1 Like

My juvenile record is terrible. I was a little ■■■■ when I was a teenager.

Have not been in trouble now since I was 17 which is 13 years ago

1 Like

I’ve bitten a policewoman when psychotic.
Stole tic tacs when little.
And another I’m not proud to mention.

2 Likes

I’ve never broken the law either but for some reason I always feel guilty around police and think they are watching me to arrest me.

1 Like

I’m unsure how… but I’ve never even had a traffic ticket…

The last interaction with police… I was in hospital er waiting on a room for the mental hospital… they wouldn’t let me smoke or give me a patch… I had a gaurd outside of my door… he was looking at his phone so I walked out smoked and beat the policeman to my room… I knew him he was like wtf dude… I explained… he laughed and made them give me a patch… I snuck out again but this time no one noticed…

2 Likes

I was involuntarily committed and obligated to go to a mental health clinic every month for an Invega depot shot, which I hated so much I just wanted to run away from the system entirely. I took a bus to a different province and went place hunting while my poor parents got frequent visits from the police, asking where I was. We finally communicated to my pdoc that I was out of the jurisdiction and he got worried, then he promised to end the involuntary commitment order so I could come back home, which I did.

I’m still with that pdoc, and still taking the medication he put me on, but in pill form and not injection form. My mental state has deteriorated since then, so he was right to be worried.

1 Like

I’ve had some interesting experiences with the law in Muskogee Oklahoma and other places. One time I was walking down the street, and this guy rode past on a bicycle. We had a few cross words, then we decided to drink some beer together. After we had downed a few we went to this guy’s trailer, where the guy I was with bought some kind of small square sheet of aluminum foil that had this powder on it. Then we headed back to this guy’s house. When we pulled up on the street right by his house a police car appeared out of nowhere, and as I got out of the car the police grabbed me and handcuffed me. They took me to the police station and let the guy I was with go free. They charged me with public intoxication, and they kept me thirty days in jail for this arrest with no trial. Then, after I got out of jail I was picked up later for carrying two knives in my duffle bag. I doubt if the blades were over three inches, and they had no probable cause. I had not taken those knives out of my duffle bag, and I had not let anyone see them. This time they kept me in jail for two months without a trial on a “concealed deadly weapon” charge. They’d done the same thing to me in Jackson, Tennessee. They kept me in jail for two months without a trial for carrying a knife which I had threatened no one with. I had never got near anyone with that knife. Most guys who live on the street carry knives. I’ve seen guys who were far more likely to use their knife on somebody than me take huge Bowie knives out of their backpacks. Being held in jail for months with no trial got old, but I couldn’t do anything about it.

1 Like

Nothing serious, few drunk run in for fighting and being rowdy in my younger drinking days

1 Like