New mobile phone?

Samsung a51 or a71 are good midrange phones. You can transfer your files with smartswitch app

2 Likes

I believe the Google Pixel 5a is the newest one out right now, for about $500. :fish::fish::fish:

3 Likes

You can buy the Google Pixel directly from Google store.

2 Likes

Does it transfer from iPhone to Android?

thx for the info @Newlyborn .

with smartswitch can u transfer from iphone to android?

I just read you can:

iOS™ owners - use the option that’s best for you:

• Wired transfer from your iOS device to your Galaxy: iOS 5.0 or above, iOS device cable (lightning or 30 pin), and a USB connector
1 Like

ok

so is it a hardware like a cable transfer or software transfer

With cable from iPhone to Android. Wireless from Android to Android. But I think this just works for Samsung Galaxy phones.

well if its a cable then u have to pay for that too right?

1 Like

Its the cable that came with your iPhone. I think you use the type c to full usb adapter that comes with the Samsung Galaxy phone or you can buy one for 2$.

its cheap then for $2

He says in the video that it can be done wirelessly using Google Drive. Watch the video.

2 Likes

will watch it later

1 Like

hey @Aziz @lekkerhondje @Wave and others thanx a lot for ur kind input

3 Likes

If you’re interested on a samsung I advice you to wait for February, since it’s when they usually release new phones

2 Likes

i think i am going for some old model of samsung galaxy

that will be durable and cheap too.

not final yet but lets see.

1 Like

I will buy a xiaomi redmi note 9

1 Like

I’m very happy with my Motorola too. I’m going to keep it until it’s obsolete and won’t run anymore.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.