I’m really proud of my pets. I have goldfish, hermit crabs, and kitty. We live in a small apartment and I finally figured out my phone. Its a good day! I really like reading the posts. I go to Front Street Clinic for med checks and I’m on the right track. My pets are the center of my life, so I have someone from the clubhouse check them periodically to make sure they are okay. Im also paying my bills and loving it, radical! I like going to the public library and reading non-fiction. I’m like a beatnik; I am spiritual, and smoke cigarettes and drink coffee.

18 Likes

Welcome to the forum :sunny:

I’m glad you’re having some good times!

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum!

1 Like

I want to thank everyone for being so great.

2 Likes

I should have put this with my selfie. I was just excited.

2 Likes

It will take me a while to figure this out.

I also go to a clubhouse. Have you made any friends? Seems like you have good things in your life.

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum. I hope you stay on the right track.

1 Like

I just got graduated to med checks at my clinic and I’m excited. I live in transitional housing and my neighbors are nice. Ive made three or four friends at the clubhouse but i have cognitive problems and I thought that everybody hated me. Someone stepped on my head and I have cognitive decline. Sometimes people think I’m annoying on purpose.

3 Likes

@Swimmy, Wellcome to forum…
I hope you like it here…
You are so modest :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Welcome to the forum @Swimmy!

1 Like

Nice to meet you @Swimmy .

Welcome to the forum

Nice to meet you @Swimmy

Hello @Swimmy very nice to know you.

Welcome to da crew @Swimmy

I don’t understand. Why do you need others to check up on your pets? Are you in the hospital right now???

I just get worried is all.

1 Like

Welcome to the forum @Swimmy!
You sound awesome!

2 Likes

Welcome @Swimmy!

1 Like