New job is going swell!

Im jelly lol

Eeffeee

1 Like

Did you do anything before

1 Like

Nope! Well, I’ve worked in pizza shops mostly my whole working life. So this sitdown restaurant is a bit different than those places. But I haven’t worked since 2022 lol so it’s kinda like starting over again.

3 Likes

I apologize for responding so late @Tulane

Congratulations!

1 Like

No worries, buddy! @Wave I appreciate it!

1 Like

I’m happy for you. :slight_smile: What kind of food is it?

1 Like

Thank you! @CoCo

It’s a BBQ restaurant, so we do smoked brisket, pulled pork, pulled chicken, chicken wings, and homemade appetizers and sides. All of our sauces (there’s like 6 or 7 of them) are all made in-house too. The food is actually really good, as I got to taste test some of it this past week :yum:

3 Likes

Sounds good :slight_smile: 15

1 Like

Glad it’s going well man!

1 Like

Appreciate it, sir! @TheCanuk I can’t complain too much…yet lol

1 Like

The first job I ever had was a dishwasher. I lasted a week. It was too much stress and too busy. I was getting bitched at constantly for not being fast enough… and I hated burning my hands on the dishes.

I have tons of respect for you doing it. You’re a stronger person than i am.

2 Likes

My first dishwashing job was like that. In terms of, too much stress and too busy. I couldn’t stand it.

But this place has a promising start. And most importantly, the owners are there daily and they respect me. They are extremely down to earth, and easy to talk to. I enjoy being there, as opposed to the first place.

I think you’re more than capable of holding down a job, man. Just gotta find the right place that cares about their employees. Easier said than done, but maybe try a mom and pop place over a corporate restaurant. It makes a huge difference.

3 Likes