New England vacation in the Fall

It’s officially in the cards. I’m going on a 12 day bus tour excursion to 15 states in New England and to Ontario, Canada in the Autumn of 2020. It will be so beautiful there about then. I already have my application and deposit sent in and it was approved!

I am so looking forward to this trip. Because I have hardly any family left and I have basically no friends I could go with, I am going alone. It will be really easy because I will be picked up by bus, in my home town, and taken everywhere in New England, by this same bus and back. No transfers or connections. And this tour company arranges all your hotels and meals too. A great arrangement!

I decided to put off my trip to Israel at the moment, as my Church has no plans on going there this year yet.

2 Likes

Very cool. Sounds like an amazing trip and something to look forward too. I love travelling. It really is some fun but I’m usually too poor to do it regularly. Hope you have a wonderful time.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.