Schizophrenia.com

New delusional painting "Aerials"

When I first read it thought you titled it aerolas……and I thought my, my, @jukebox, dipping into the naughty! Lol. But your painting is super cool.

Try not to get frustrated if people don’t respond right away. You know people are looking, even if they don’t comment. Be proud of yourself and your talent!

2 Likes

its good! :smiley: it makes me wanna start painting again, haven’t painted in months… :sleepy:

1 Like

Actually this reminds me of an exact place I was in when treeplanting. It was another guy and me planting a piece of land that had poles of dead pine trees looking just like this. Then a high wind started blowing out of nowhere and the poles started to fall down at random. We both looked at each other like WTF

1 Like

I like that, the little cloud on top of the moon and the trees seem to be an original idea! My kind of art, simple.

1 Like

thank you everyone…I wish I had made the red lights more noticeable on the aerials…but I don’t touch a painting after I finish…don’t want to mess it up.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.