New delivery method cuts required dose, promises relief from adverse side effects of antipsychotic medication

19 Likes

This is great I hope I can use it I have holes in my nasal cavity for some reason :pensive:

2 Likes

In the US, there is an inhalable form of Loxitane that they can spray up your nose in the ER. It’s patented because of the new delivery system as Adasuave (I think that’s it). Never seen it used though.

2 Likes

Wow this sounds amazing

1 Like

Sounds promising. I’d try it. :smiley:

1 Like

I’m not usually one to change meds but this sounds so good. Lower dose but same effects? Wowser

2 Likes

Hmm…

I always joke about Sz Admin living in Vegas and snorting Sarcosine.

But perhaps soon, there really will be an inhale version of such supplements.

3 Likes

It seems so obvious now that it’s been researched. I’m surprised nobody thought of it before.

4 Likes

I hope it will be affordable

1 Like

I take a zyprexa wafer. Dissolves under the tongue and gets in your bloodstream quicker and out of the stomach so better for the weight gain supposedly.

You on benzo’s? Let them dissolve under your tongue and same thing. It’s in your bloodstream quicker and your helping that anxiety.

We only gain by these sorts of delivery methods. May not work for everyone but if it keeps up to tolerances in your blood it’s all good.

3 Likes

Hopefully this comes to Singapore asap

1 Like

What if the patient has rhinitis? That would make it impossible to give him the exact dose.

1 Like

I can only imagine what they’re going to charge for it here in the US

1 Like

What if your nose is clogged how do you take your medicine

3 Likes

Yea what if your nose is full of crap lol

1 Like